KAT GRAHAM who currently stars on the hit CW series "The Vampire Diaries" as Bonnie Bennett, will be performing at The Dinah "Cabana Pool Party" on Saturday, April 6 at the Hilton Hotel.
Born in Geneva, Switzerland, raised in LA, Kat is not a double threat as much as she is a quadruple one: an actress, dancer, model and ... a singer!
Kat has been making music since long before she hit the TV screen. She made her marks on the music scene with her hit single "Put Your Grafitti On Me" which ranked at #5 on the US Billboard Dance Chart.
She also recently made quite a lot of noise at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards by not only co-hosting E!'s "Grammy After Party", but also by ditching her natural dark hair color for an eye-catching new honey blonde look.
|Kat Graham at the Grammys with Lance Bass and Terence J of E! News|
Oh and did we mention she also speaks FIVE languages?
So what else can Kat do?
Well, we got the sexy talented singer to talk to us about what she's got in store for her Dinah performance:
1. What are you most looking forward to at the Dinah this year?
I'm looking forward to introducing some new music and overall being at such a huge LGBT event!
2. Who else are you excited to see/ meet at The Dinah?
Mostly my lesbian fans. I meet a lot of men at my shows and I'm excited to meet all the girls.
3. Do you have anything special or any new songs planned for your show?
yes, about 3 new songs
4. Do you think playing in front of thousands of women is /will be different than playing at a regular show?
Absolutely! It will be a sea of girl power!
5. What does the Dinah represent for you?
The Dinah represents being loud and proud, fearless and having crazy fun!
6. What have you heard about the event?
I have heard that it is the biggest lesbian event in the world. Aside from that, not much LOL! I think that The Dinah has shown the power of love.
7. What past Dinah Headliner(s) would you love to perform with?
All of them!
8. Have you already picked out your wardrobe for The Dinah?
No, I'm waiting to see what i'm inspired by.
9. What item(s)'s would your fans be most surprised to find in your (Dinah) suitcase?
Combat boots and not much glitter
10. What is the one fashion trend you wish would just die?
11. What is the one fashion item you cannot live without?
Drop crotch pants
12. What artists are currently on your playlist?
Big Sean, TLC, and Radiohead
13. Who's your female celebrity crush?
14. What's your guilty pleasure song?
15. Favorite decade in music?
16. Do you have any unusual rituals before going on stage?
Not really, no.
17. Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?
18. Madonna or Lady Gaga?
19. Best singing performance EVER was in your shower or your car?
Car, for sure.
20. Kicks or heels?
Depends on the style of them
21. What can you tell us about your upcoming project(s)?
"Wanna Say," my new single, is a song I'm so excited about and really proud of.
22. As The Dinah is celebrating its 23rd Anniversary, what would your birthday card read?
You're as old as I am!
Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend is April 3-7, 2013 in Palm Springs, CA.
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW AT: www.TheDinah.com