Friday, November 1, 2013

"HOW I MET MY PARTNER": 4 COUPLES WHO MET AT THE DINAH!

 Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend is a one-of-a-kind vacation spot where lesbians of all ages, interests, ability, relationship status, cultural background and profession come together for a long weekend getaway to meet and connect with other women, make new friends, reunite with old ones, and yes ... find their dream girl, and marry them!

We putting the spotlight on four adorable couples who met and found true love while attending The Dinah in Palm Springs.

And today they're sharing their (Dinah) "love connection" stories ...



"HOW I MET MY PARTNER": 
4 COUPLES WHO MET AT THE DINAH!







1. LISETTE & PATTY


"We met in 2008 at the white party and exchanged numbers since I thought she was hot! She lived in LA and I was in San Diego and we dated for a about year before making it official. 

We now live together, with our pooch Mozart, in San Diego." - Lisette Martinez














2. JENNIFER AND SHANETTE


"My wife and I at Dinah 2 years ago. If I recall correctly, this was at the closing party. We met in the hallway at the Riviera in 2010, and have been together ever since. She lived in Phoenix at the time, and I lived in Vegas. 

We traded travel weekends EVERY weekend for 4 months until she moved to Vegas. We did our Domestic Partnership in March of this year, and will have the full ceremony in September 2015" - Jennifer McHugh













3. LILIA AND CHRIS

 
"Chris and I met working at Dinah in 2011. In 2012, despite the extreme long distance between us, we decided to move forward with our relationship and make the effort to see each other as much as possible and or Skype everyday. 

It wasn't long before we couldn't stand being apart, I moved to Northern New York to be closer. I proposed and Chris said yes, and we married shortly after. 

I am happy to say that we are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on Nov 3rd and will continue to live happily ever after in Easter Canada." - Lilia Brekke

 















4. KATE AND NOELLE
 
"Noelle and I met BECAUSE of the DINAH.
My roomie Jenna was going solo & her girlfriend Liz told her " hey, my friend Noelle is going by herself too. You should meet her so you can hang out." 

So on the Monday Night before the Dinah,  my roomie, her girlfriend and I went to the Abbey & Noelle was going to pop over and meet Jenna so she they could talk about the Dinah and meet before the weekend.

I didn't know any of this was happening at the time until right before Noelle came by. I had never met her. She walked in and started to talk to Liz and my roomie. I was talking to someone else and then they made the introductions.  We just all had a social hour and by the end of the night, I asked her to dinner and we went out the Wednesday before Dinah for dinner.  The dinner led to her asking if I would like to join her at the Dinah Shore weekend, as she was staying at a friend's home and it would be a great way to get to know each other – plus I had never been.

So I was off to Dinah and the rest is history. I'm a psychic medium and this one event I didn't see coming*! lol

We have taken our relationship slowly up until about a month ago, when I asked Noelle to marry me.
When you know, you know.... :)  So there you go

Thank you Club Skirts!  

We met because of the Dinah and we want to continue that tradition every year!"
- Kate Cadore


*Kate Cadore is a real life (lesbian) forensic psychic/medium.
Affectionately called “the Ellen of the Psychic World” by some colleagues, Cadoré not only works on criminal cases but also offers intuitive counseling. As a life counselor she can relay spiritual guidance and offer life-coaching sessions.








 



 ###









Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend 2014 is April 2-6 
in Palm Springs, CA

Ticket & Hotel Information now available at: www.TheDinah.com 
 
 

 





Stay Connected With Us!
Click on the icons below to Join our newsletter, be part of our social media network and get all the latest updates about The Dinah: 

 














 




No comments:

Post a Comment