Monday, March 4, 2013

GETTING TO KNOW KATY TIZ WHO HEADLINES THE DINAH OFFICAL CLOSING PARTY!


 The Dinah will conclude its spectacular 5-day weekend with one last EPIC party – the Official Closing Party - at hotel Zoso on Sunday, April 7, with an encore performance by pop sensation, KATY TIZ.
The blonde bombshell from London, is about to explode onto the US Pop Music scene with her debut album on Lava Records/Universal Republic Records. Already garnering over 175,000 views on YouTube, she introduced herself to the world with the catchy pop single ‘Famous’, which was also featured on the highly controversial final season of "Gossip Girl".
Tiz, who scored a major recording deal thanks to her Twitter relationship/interaction with the influential music & Community blogger for GRAMMY.com, Arjan Writes - the man behind the renowned www.ArjanWrites.com blog, which Forbes named “Best of Blog” for music -  promises the rest of the album will be less in your face and more like, “having a drink and getting to know me.”




1. What are you most looking forward to at the Dinah this year?
 I love performing and being around positive people!


2. Who else are you excited to see/ meet at The Dinah?
All of the acts, I love live music and seeing people perform! Havana Brown will be great, and we are on the same label!


3. Do you have anything special or any new songs planned for your show?
 I do.... too many... I just can’t decide! Maybe if I play everything double time I'll get them all in ;)


4. Do you think playing in front of thousands of women is /will be different than playing at a regular show?
 I look at it like I'm performing for all my girls! Boys are mean *pokes tongue out and brown raspberry* mind you, my brother is flying in from the UK to watch as it’s his birthday so lets scare him!!! (BIRTHDAY BUMPS!!)



 
5. What does the Dinah represent for you?
Great people, getting together and letting their hair down!

  
6. What have you heard about the event?
Its a fucking PARTY and the crowd is awesome!


7. What past Dinah Headliner(s) would you love to perform with?
 Katy Perry, she's the shit!


KATY PERRY AT THE DINAH 2009



8. Have you already picked out your wardrobe for The Dinah?
 Yes but i'll change 7 times just before then go back to my first choice.


9. What item(s) would your fans be most surprised to find in your (Dinah) suitcase?
 14500 Beanie hats, a teddy bear and a secret stash of english breakfast tea - thanks mom!


10. What is the one fashion trend you wish would just die?
 Anything with flowers... I look like a Cabbage Patch Kid


11. What is the one fashion item you cannot live without?
 HATS


12. What artists are currently on your playlist?
 I love RiRi but Lauryn Hill will always be on there. 


13. Who's your female celebrity crush?
 RIRI - swooooon


RIHANNA



14. What's your guilty pleasure song?
 Fresh Prince of Bel Air - I know all the words!! IIIINNN WEST PHILIDEPHIA BORN AND RAISED!!


15. Favorite decade in music?
 90's-2000


16. Do you have any unusual rituals before going on stage?
 Pace, doubt myself, forget my lyrics, get excited, scream, Pace, doubt myself, forget my lyrics, get excited, scream, Pace, doubt myself, forget my lyrics, get excited, scream, call my parents, puke.

KATY TIZ




17. Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?
 TIMBERLAKE - Yum


18. Madonna or Lady Gaga?
 Gaga! You would never go hungry if you got lost in the forest with her thanks to that meat dress!


19. Best singing performance EVER was in your shower or your car?
 In my car, everyday...Traffic lights can make it awkward though.


20. Kicks or heels?
 One heel, one kick


21. What can you tell us about your upcoming project(s)?
 I am going to make this year the best of my life and keep writing until they take my pen from my hand. I have some incredible opportunities coming up and i cant fucking wait to share my music with everyone because thats what its all about!


22. As The Dinah is celebrating its 23rd Anniversary, what would your birthday card read?
Holy shit! 23!! in dog years.... Your DEAD. hahahahahahhaa! Happy Birthday bitch!! - Love you ;)




CLUB SKIRTS DINAH SHORE WEEKEND IS APRIL 3-7, 2013 IN PALM SPRINGS, CA.

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW AT: WWW.THEDINAH.COM



 

No comments:

Post a Comment