Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ooh La La: Your French Connection at The Dinah!

Ladies! Bring your cheerful attitude and bright smile, and get ready for your Kodak moment!

Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend is bringing a brand new team of staff photographers to the Dinah 2013 in Palm Springs, CA.

You already met last month on our blog Connie Kurtew - San Diego transplant via Germany - and today we're inviting you to get your French Connection with VANESSA DUBOIS - the other half of the 2013 Dinah pair of experienced and talented photographers!

Get to know Vanessa and discover how she's about to bring that certain je ne sais quoi to The Dinah!


Vanessa Dubois


"My name is Vanessa. I am 33 year old. Originally from France, I have been in San Diego for the past 11 years. I work in Special Ed but I love photography and it has become a little bit more than just a hobby. 

Are you all excited for The Dinah 2013? I sure am! This won’t be my first Dinah weekend.
Started 10 years ago as a guest, I enjoyed each time I went, single or not ;-)!

It is definitely lot of fun, great artists performing, friends coming from everywhere, Dinah Shore weekend is one of a kind! Each year we, lesbians, have the opportunity to spend a fabulous time with women from all around the world in Palm Springs, CA. 

The sunny weather is always there to welcome you in this awesome city, where we can spend three to four days relaxing, partying, networking… with worrying about only one thing: HAVING FUN!
It has been 2 years now that I go as a photographer, shooting pool parties, red carpets and performances… for a few San Diego magazines. 

Well this year though I was asked to be one of the “official” photographers for the Dinah. I can not express how excited and honored I am to be part of this amazing team. It is def more than a job… Gonna be a BLAST! 

See you in couple months. Until then have great holidays!"

- Vanessa Dubois - 


And just to show you how talented Vanessa is, here are highlights of The Dinah 2012 captured through her lens:


Fortune Feimster of E! "Chelsea Lately" with friends


Recording Artists MEITAL on stage at The Dinah 2012






Hunter Valentine of "The Real L Word" on the red carpet at The Dinah 2012






Whitney Mixter and Sarah Bettencourt of "The Real L Word" at The Dinah 2012






Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend takes place April 3-7, 2013 in Palm Springs, CA.

Get your tickets now at: www.TheDinah.com



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment