Monday, November 26, 2012

OUR GENERAL MANAGER, BRIANA STOCKTON, HAS DONE IT ALL, SEEN IT ALL AND TODAY ... TELLS IT ALL!


Our general Manager BRIANA STOCKTON has more than a decade of Dinah experience and memories! 

She's done it all, seen it all and today ... she tells it all:




"I am coming up on my 11th year working with Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend in Palm Springs, and every year is just as memorable as the first one! 

My Dinah experiences are innumerable to say the least!

Overall what keeps touching me the most - and my favorite thing to share about this incredible weekend - are the stories I hear year after year from the many lesbians in attendance.

Women from all around the world travel to Palm Springs for the same reason: FREEDOM and of course GIRLS!

The Dinah is not just a family among the staff; it is also, and most importantly, a place where everyone is alike and equal; where we all feel related in a special way – WE LIKE GIRLS – and its ok! 



It's always an unforgettable, gratifying noble few days of being openly GAY. I think it's easy for those of us who have the freedom to walk in public hand in hand with our girlfriend to forget that in some other parts of the country and the world, public display of affection is still a big NO NO. 

To see all these women being free to be themselves without fearing what others will say or think is what I love the most about the Dinah. 





To me what makes the Dinah special is that the event is able to provide for each and every woman HERstory - from wedding bells, breakups to fellowships and pen pals, The Dinah delivers it all!
It truly puts a human face on our Lesbian community.

I feel immensely proud to be part of this ever growing family that puts together such a magical event for our community to embrace, enjoy, and experience. Nothing compares to feeling completely loved and accepted.

Every Dinah, I look forward to seeing YOU: our Dinah family members - old and new



Briana Stockton and Mariah Hanson




We want to hear from YOU!
Send us your own Dinah Story and be featured on our blog:
Info@TheDinah.com




No comments:

Post a Comment