Friday, February 22, 2013

POP MUSIC SENSATION K.ROSE KICKS OFF THE DINAH 2013 WITH EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCE AT OPENING PARTY!

-->
Meet pop music's most exciting new face: K.Rose
--> who will be kicking off the 23rd installment of Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend with an exclusive live performance at the Official Dinah Opening party, Thursday, April 4 at Zelda's in Palm Springs, CA.
The singer-songwriter-dancer is already making a lot of noise with her debut single "Sleep When I'm Dead" released via the Epidemic Music imprint of hip-hop superproducers Cool & Dre, renowned for their work with Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Game, Wale, Busta Rhymes, Nas, Ludacris, and Queen Latifah. 
The sexy triple-threat,who has already worked with Grammy-winning producers RedOne (Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez) and Danja (Madonna, Duran Duran, Justin Timberlake), is undeniably on a fast-rise to the top!





1. What are you most looking forward to at the Dinah this year?
It’ll be my first one so I’m definitely excited to experience absolutely everything that Dinah has to offer. 


2. Who else are you excited to see/ meet at The Dinah?
Uh huh Her? At The Dinah? EPIC!! 


UH HUH HER AT THE DINAH 2011


3. Do you have anything special or any new songs planned for your show?
I will be performing a new song from my latest video “A voi e a me (You and I) “ . My dancers and I will werk it till we can’t no more! 




4. Do you think playing in front of thousands of women is /will be different than playing at a regular show?
I know it will be everything and more, the ladies show lots of love and a love‐crowd is an artist’s dream, so hopefully they’ll dig my set. 


5. What does the Dinah represent for you?
“Many in Body, but One in Mind” 


6. What have you heard about the event?
Well one night I was out in LA and there was a woman running down the street screaming “DINAH SHORE” at the top of her lungs, so I figured it was a big deal. 

As an event that celebrates the spirit of women, the Dinah has created an increased sense of unity and visibility within the LGBT community. 



7. What past Dinah Headliner(s) would you love to perform with?
Salt n Pepaaaaaaa! So dope. 


SALT'N PEPA AT THE DINAH 2010


8. Have you already picked out your wardrobe for The Dinah?
The moment I found out I was performing, I was like okay, I need to look like a female warrior for these beautiful hearts, so I’m on it, including gym twice a day! 


9. What item(s) would your fans be most surprised to find in your (Dinah) suitcase?
Metallic Spray glitter. It makes my dancers look like fierce robots. 


10. What is the one fashion trend you wish would just die?
Neon green fishnet. 


11. What is the one fashion item you cannot live without?
Black LEATHER. 


12. What artists are currently on your playlist?
M83, Kendrick Lamar, Skrillex , Grouplove, Joan Jett. 


13. Who's your female celebrity crush?
J‐LO . She’s been absolute perfection since she graced the screen as Selena. 

JENNIFER LOPEZ


14. What's your guilty pleasure song?
“No Diggity” by Blackstreet. It’s a very special song to me because no matter what type of mood I’m in, this song instantly makes me happy. 


15. Favorite decade in music?
I’m a 90’s kid for sure. 



16. Do you have any unusual rituals before going on stage?
I chant Nam‐Myoho‐Renge‐Kyo three times with my whole team before stepping on stage. 





17. Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?
Timberlake. 


18. Madonna or Lady Gaga?
Madonna 


K.ROSE


19. Best singing performance EVER was in your shower or your car?
Shower, bathrooms have the best acoustics! 


20. Kicks or heels?
Kicks all day. Heels all night. 


K.ROSE



21. What can you tell us about your upcoming project(s)?
I am officially about to drop my first EP called “Sink or Swim”. It is the win or lose journey of this generation. I can’t wait to finally share some good music, good visuals, and good spirits. 


22. As The Dinah is celebrating its 23rd Anniversary, what would your birthday card read? 

“Congratulations on all of your years of success. You have created true peace on earth. Please continue to spread the act of “Many in Body, But One in Mind” you have won! Happy birthday gorgeous Dinah! “ 






Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend is April 3-7, 2013 in Palm Springs, CA.
 
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW AT: www.TheDinah.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment