Monday, October 29, 2012

BE FEATURED ON OUR BLOG!

Because our biggest inspiration by far is YOU we want to feature you on our blog!

As you know, we passionately believe in supporting our LGBT community and Dinah fans, to help all of us connect with each other and learn from one another. 

That’s why we are sharing your special Dinah moment by publishing your story on our blog.
Let your voice be heard!

Today, we're highlighting NATALIE SCOTT's Dinah story ... and giving her adorable dog ROCCO his well-deserved fifteen minutes of fame!







"Well, I have been going to The Dinah almost every year as long as I can remember! 
 My birthday falls around that time of year,so its always great to celebrate with my friends and all the new people I meet and party with in Palm Springs. 

My first Palm Springs "lady adventures" started back in the late 80's. Most likely , I will be going in 2013 and I always go with my girlfriend and all of my LA friends. 

I moved back to LA from Portland ,OR last year, and even when I lived in the Northwest, I always looked forward to my party trip to The Dinah each year. I have met so many cool women from all over the country and also from other countries as well. 

Can't wait for April to get my groove on again!"




Send us your story of your special Palm Srings Dinah Shore Weekend moment and receive a FREE official Club Skirts T.Shirt: Info@TheDinah.com


 Connect with us on Facebook too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment