Sunday, October 28, 2012

GOT A SPECIAL DINAH MOMENT? SHARE YOUR STORY ON OUR BLOG!

A big THANK YOU to twenty-three year-old LISA LEE from the Bay Area who sent us this super cute Halloween photo of her dog ECHO.

Lisa also sent us her story of her own Dinah experience.

Here's what she is sharing with us:


"I've attended Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend in Palm Springs twice and plan on joining the festivities in 2013 again.


Dinah is fun! It's like a Pride just for lesbians! Especially in SF there are always soo many gay boys during Pride or just in the Castro  at Dinah I can just be around my Lesbians ^_^

I always go with a group of friends..it feels like we take the club to Dinah every year. I go with a group of like 10 girls but of course you see all the girls you would see in the club around the city.
Originally some girls asked me if i was going and I didn't know what she was talking about so I googled it and I was like OMG HEAVEEEEEEN!


I have had a lot of great times at Dinah. It's great cause you meet a lot of women from all over the place but somehow where ever I am at Dinah I'm always surrounded by NorCal girls. Which is great cause then I make new friends or new dating possibilities.. haha The vibe at Dinah is amazing! Everyone is just trying to have a good time. From the pool party to random hotel room parties. 


Dinah is amazingggg! I love it!"







Send us your story of your special Palm Srings Dinah Shore Weekend moment and receive a FREE official Club Skirts T.Shirt: Info@TheDinah.com


We love to hear from YOU and want to feature YOU on our blog!












No comments:

Post a Comment