Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BLOG YOUR VOICE! SHARE YOUR SPECIAL DINAH MOMENT WITH OUR COMMUNITY!!

We love being able to interact directly with our community, and this blog gives us a place to do that! 

Many of our Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend fans/attendees have generously contributed guest posts, giving you the inside scoop on what they think about the biggest lesbian event in the world.


Here's what 29 year-old CRYSTAL GARZA from Shreveport, Louisiana has to say:

"I've been attending The Dinah for 3 years now.  It's the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. Louisiana girls love to party and The dinah is like a lesbian Mardi Gras. I always go with my bff and partner in crime Chelsea, but this year I will be going solo.

I first heard about it watching the first season of "The L Word" (not the reality show!)

I have so many crazy stories some not so PG, but the one that stands out the most  is last year we were set to fly home on Sunday but my friend met this girl from New York and we decided to stay last min, changed our flight and booked another night in the room. That Sunday was so much fun and I met an amazing new friend who I still talk to everyday :) "


Meet Crystal's partner in crime, BELLA, modeling here her Pet'a porter Halloween fashion style!
 






We'd love to hear from you, so send us your own Dinah story and share with our entire community your special Dinah moment: info@TheDinah.com


Connect with us on Facebook too!


Have a safe and Happy Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment