Wednesday, October 31, 2012

OUR BLOG, YOUR VOICE! TELL US ABOUT YOUR SPECIAL DINAH MOMENT!

Continuing our "Dinah Voices" series, we are opening our blog to YOU to showcase our formidable community of women/lesbians and share YOUR story of your special Club Skirts Dinah Shore Weekend experience.

Today we feature JENNIFER BYRNE who's getting ready to  head out to Palm Springs in April to attend her first Dinah EVER!

"I haven’t been to the Dinah yet – I am hoping to go this year!
I’m from Seattle where we are hoping Prop 74 passes on Nov. 6th so we can get married in this state too!

I think I first heard about the Dinah when the real L word series showed it 
I have had several friends go and love it – and say they can’t wait for me to experience it myself.
I guess that makes me a Dinah virgin"


Ladies be kind and gentle with Jennifer when you see her at The Dinah, or else you'll have to answer to her little (menacing) pirate, FINNEY !





We'd love to hear from you, so send us your own Dinah story and share with our entire community your special Dinah moment: info@TheDinah.com


Connect with us on Facebook too!



Have a safe and Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment