Thursday, October 11, 2012

DINAH CHECKLIST: HOW CELEBRITIES PACK FOR PALM SPRINGS DINAH SHORE WEEKEND!

Continuing our Dinah Shore "Celebrity Survival Kit Guide" series, take a look at the top 5 MUST-HAVE items selected by Showtime The Real L Word stars Romi Klinger and Rose Garcia (hosts of the Romi & Rose Show on LATalk Live Radio):


ROMI KLINGER:

1. Casa Por Vida sunglass chain for sunglasses
2. Wake up call tee ripped up to throw over a bikini
3. Canteen for my H20
4. Sun block for my skin
5. Waterproof mascara
























ROSE GARCIA:

1. ALL of my hot friends. I believe in the law of attraction!
2. Sunglasses and Advil!
3. Protein bars for me and my friends. Food kind of becomes irrelevant at The Dinah.
4. Lollipops to suck on.
5. Condoms.

















Article originally published by SheWired

No comments:

Post a Comment